Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anybody else out there like green tea ice cream?

my mom LOVES it and sometimes she gets a little weird about itDoes anybody else out there like green tea ice cream?
ha-ha





I ate it for the first time a few weeks ago. I was not good, but it was not bad either. I don't see myself getting it again. But it was worth the try.





I live in Japan (Military) so its everywhere.Does anybody else out there like green tea ice cream?
I never tasted it.
I didn't know there was any. where do you get it
Yes it is very good. I had some at the Asian restaurant here in my town.


They also had a red bean ice cream that was very good as well... you should try it!
Who the hell cares!
It's my sisters absolute FAVE!! They make it./sell it even more in Hawaii than here on the main land
yeah. it's good stuff...though a little chalky.
i didn;t even konw they had it... i drink green tea every morning.





maybe its not what u think it is...lol
no, gross. you need to have a talk with her, introduce her to some yummy ice creams like cookie dough or moosetracks, then maybe she'll see her bad sense of taste.
I've never had it but it sounds yummy!
Your question should be if anyone's ever had of it. I love ice cream, and I don't have the first where you'd get this flavor. tell me where she gets it from, i want to know
  • powder makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment