Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which do you perfer white mint choc chip ice cream or the green?

i like the white, it tastes more naturalWhich do you perfer white mint choc chip ice cream or the green?
I agree, white is better - not only does it taste more natural, but it IS more natural. Mmmm...Which do you perfer white mint choc chip ice cream or the green?
green :]
Most definitely the green.
I like them both
White
Mint chocolate is my favorite and I do prefer the white version because, like you said, it tastes more natural :-)
White is probably better for you, but I don't really prefer one over the other.
green
Both.....but......still white
white
white
I don't think I ever had the white one. I love the green one! I guess I'll have to try the white one someday.
green mint chocolate chip all the way baby. i had one today! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry no green food here
Green. It doesn't seem very minty when it's white.
Green, I've never tasted the white,
white mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite.
WHITE!!!!!11
yeah, it's better to eat stuff with less chemicals, but there's something about eating the green stuff that really makes it mint to me.





...call me a nut. it's ok.
i would say the green, its miniter with a colorful creative touch and i prefer shavings of chocolate not the actual chocolate chips
Chocolate chip...... @

No comments:

Post a Comment