Wednesday, December 30, 2009

(with clothes) what colours match or go well together, I no black,cream, and silver go well with green, but I?

know little else? thankyou(with clothes) what colours match or go well together, I no black,cream, and silver go well with green, but I?
Huh? There's no rules, really. I just throw different colours together and if I go ouch! or feel ridiculous, then I change. It's just a personal choice.(with clothes) what colours match or go well together, I no black,cream, and silver go well with green, but I?
I lik Blk and red. or brown n white
trust me these combinations work.





green + aqua, white, or coral


pink +orange, brown or turquoise


yellow + green,


yellow + black + white


yellow+ navy + pink


orange + pink, or navy


red + canary yellow,navy or pink


blue+white


brown + pink


brown + black+ white


taupe+ chocolate brown + yellow


black + white, green or turquoise
silver an green, what you on !!!!!!!! stay all one colour and accessorise with different colours, till you find 1 that suits you xx
The rule that I was taught is if foods of that colour can be eaten together, the colours will match - ie - strawberries (red) and chocolate (brown) taste great, strawberries (red) and peas (green) dont - oranges and lemons (orange and yellow) bangers and mash (brown and cream) etc....
I like the way pink and brown look together.....oh, i'm actually wearing that right now :o)
all the colors which are the opposite of one another, like light with dark colors, etc.
im colour blind so im not sure anyway.
Well almost anything goes. Use your best judgement, if the outfit looks good then I assume it matches. Remember never mix black with brown!
there are many combination: black goes well with almost every colors, also white.I love black and white together and also red with white and deep blue.
You gotta be able to love colors and dare to do what others are scared of. Try different colors, black and cream is all good but go for something brighter.. of course depending on your skin color but if u got brown skin go for a little red with cream or bronze. Yellow looks good with cream too but sometimes if you pick the right shades of red and orange, they can look stunning.
Dude, or girlie, It depends on what U have, and the shades. Jewelry too. Pink is horrible. It should stay in small amounts. It should never be in clothing. Brown only looks good on Brunetts.
Ok ,black and light pink go great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment