Friday, December 25, 2009

Poll: Chilli chocolate or Green tea ice cream?

Chilli chocolate!!! :DPoll: Chilli chocolate or Green tea ice cream?
my friends called me crazy. and so will u. but i will definitely say chilli chocolate.


i bought one few days ago, a heidi with chilli and salt (!!!) a freakin interesting combination! (who says chocolate doesn`t go well with beer :P)


so, no green tea ice cream for me... :PPoll: Chilli chocolate or Green tea ice cream?
Chili chocolate because it's chocolate and chocolate is delicious
I actually tried some Matcha Green Tea Frozen Yogurt a couple weekends ago...and it tasted pretty good.


I'll pick the Green Tea ice cream.
Chilli Chocolate sounds interesting!
they both sound totally disgusting


but i guess i could try the chocolate one....
Doesn't sound good, but that green tea ice cream....
Green tea sounds a trifle bit better for my palate
Never heard of either one! But since I don't like Green tea, I'd have to say Chilli chocolate.
Green tea ice cream
Green tea ice cream for me, please
the ice cream
green tea ice cream
green tea ice cream
A Big Fat Ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment