Friday, December 25, 2009

How would you expect an expensive but ';green'; face cream to be posted to you?

I've been getting into organic stuff for my face recently. I bought a cream for 拢16 off an organic and ';green/eco'; sort of website, and was surprised when it arrived cos it was in a big box, then bubble wrap, then a little box! I threw away the little box (couldn't recylce it) and have kept the bubble wrap in case I need it for my ebay stuff. I wrote to the website and they said that they use bubble wrap and the little box to protect the precious jar and the little box is also usual for ';luxury'; items, which I can see the point, but I mean, bubble wrap isn't really that green is it and the little box just got thrown away!





So is it just me or would you have preferred it to turn up sitting inside a postage box with biodegradeable puffy stuff, no bubble wrap, no little box?


Or would you expect more when you pay 拢16??How would you expect an expensive but ';green'; face cream to be posted to you?
in a nicely packaged box. but i dnt think it matters u pay 4 the product not the boxHow would you expect an expensive but ';green'; face cream to be posted to you?
hey in the post office there are lots of things going on so it can be possible that this product could have been damaged so they used the safe way out now it is up to you to use this bubble wrap the safe way so try useing it to stoe sonething of value in it ok.
look at it the other way.





what if it arrived broken, they would have to send another one
longest..... question......... ever.
They considered using pigeon post, but it was a crappy idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment