Friday, December 25, 2009

Three corn dogs, 2 egg rolls, a green chile burrito, and 6 ice cream sandwiches. Why is Bootsie hiding from me?

Because she knows you're not through....Three corn dogs, 2 egg rolls, a green chile burrito, and 6 ice cream sandwiches. Why is Bootsie hiding from me?
Sounds like standard fare - for a good day at the fair. Most dogs would be glued to your side - if this food was being shared - or at least - you would be getting the intense ';give it to me'; stare. Maybe what she expects to happen - is more powerful - than her urge to eat ♥


http://www.dreamstime.com/dog-begging-fo…Three corn dogs, 2 egg rolls, a green chile burrito, and 6 ice cream sandwiches. Why is Bootsie hiding from me?
Ah, Semper got my answer first. I was going with she's sensing the impending explosion. You know explosive diarrhea leads to hemorrhoids. Just thought I'd throw in a little education with my answer. Sharing is caring.
Because if you do not explode from the pressure build-up, you are going to be able to stucco the side of a large skyscraper from the sheer force and volume of the output..
Probably because after reading this, they might feel like puking too. Ewwwwww. But you are excellent at triggering some pretty serious clown vomit eh?
I dunno Buk


but I want you to see this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNKXHE7p…


ok?


and If you gots a fudgesickle in that package.. I would like it please?
ubbBRAAAWWWWppppp


 
She knows you are either gonna fart the biggest one or shite in your pants after all that..Bless her i would hide as well.
I don't know - I mean, heck, it's not as if you'd have noticed those few mouthfuls missing from YOUR dinner tray .....
Because she's hiding from the fumes your going to be farting out.
She's probably thinking she's next on the menu
Bootsie's hiding out of common sense. You're bound to explode!
You keep blaming her for the farts.
I would too! Do NOT explode!
bootsie knows your in a eating frenzy, doesn't want to get in your way.
You want fries with that?
Buk, you're a pantless kelpto.





I'd hide from you too

No comments:

Post a Comment