Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favourite ice cream flavour? mine is green tea!?

I'm lactose intolerant, but SoyDelicious makes some really great non-dairy ice ';cream';. ColdStone also has a watermelon sorbet that is very good.Favourite ice cream flavour? mine is green tea!?
chocolate covered cherriesFavourite ice cream flavour? mine is green tea!?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm strawberry!
chocolate chip, or something with oreo's in it
Edy's makes (or used to because I can't find it anymore) ice cream sandwich ice cream. Yummy vanilla ice cream with bits of ice cream sandwiches mixed through. Mmmmmmm.
Any flavor! /'_'\
Chocolate chip mint
mint chocolate COOKIE
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ALL THE WAY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocky Road is the best
Chocolate
cookies and cream
there has never been an ice cream that I didn't like, so don't make me choose! lol.....I don't like ice cream with coconut though that is the opposite of what you are asking :)
coffee, especially the Starbucks brand
Ben %26amp; Jerry's Chubby Hubby
Pineapple coconut flavor.
dulce de leche is my new favorite
MINE IS CHOCOLATE
mint chocolate chip!mmmmm
Pistachio
The cheapest way to make it is to mix green tea powder( forgot the name) with vanilla ice cream, or make a very, very strong Japanese green tea, cooled and mixed with vanilla ice cream.
I love rocky road ice cream!
Chocolate Almond!
I love cookies and cream! I've never tried green tea, sounds good.
chocolate chip mint with chocolate and strawberry a close second
i love green tea too!
strawberry or birthday cake flavor!
None, sorry.
Mint chocolate chunk!
pistachio!!!
double fudge chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment