Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What color eye shadow do i use? my dress is cream & black. my eyes are green . my hair is light brown thank?

A good color would be a nice purple to contrast your eyes and make them pop.What color eye shadow do i use? my dress is cream %26amp; black. my eyes are green . my hair is light brown thank?
a deep color like purple or even brown is good for green eyes to pop. but i think silver or a sheer color would be a good medium for your dress and contrast of eyesWhat color eye shadow do i use? my dress is cream %26amp; black. my eyes are green . my hair is light brown thank?
a dark color... like grey
it depends on ur skin colour but i would go with pink a light pink or cream
I agree with the purple shadow suggestion completely :). A lilac or violet will look amazing, and it will bring out your green eyes more.
i wouldn't use purplle caus eyour dree sisn't purple right? i would wear a light brown or even a cream color. you really don't always have to wear eyeshadow to make your eyes stand out. Just line the top and bottom of your eyes with black eyeliner and use some mascara.
Try either a silver or a champagne colored eyeshadow. Make sure the color is sheer, though; don't pile it on. You don't want your eyeshadow to be the center of attention for a formal event. If you're more into bright colors, you could try a light purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment